Saturday, June 16, 2007

So I wish I knew what caused this:

But I am still awake. It is 12:34am Saturday morning. My kids will be up soon. They will probably want to eat something...which requires my getting up too. They might appreciate some attention, which I will want to give them. You might think this requires sleep...apparently not.

On another note...I really feel good today. I am feeling like I am moving in the direction God wants me to move...because you know, it is ALL ABOUT ME...seriously though, I am thinking I am moving finally, no longer stagnant. Today, the verse I kept "hearing" in my head was "Be still and know that I am God" Psalms 46:10. WOW! If I can just keep this going...I might be able to work on my relationship with Christ. He is SO AWESOME!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just want you to know, you have always been moving in the direction that God has intended you to move! You are a very loving, energetic, and giving friend, mother, and wife! I love you dearly, and it is so peaceful when you sit back and focus on those words, "be still and know that I am God". Those words alone are some of the most beautiful words in the bible.Even when you don't have the words to say how you are feeling, he know how you feel!