Thursday, June 14, 2007

So Oprah Might have something going

I Tivo Oprah every day and sometimes I watch them (some of them I choose to delete)...I watched one recently that spoke of improving your marriage...The way the people decided to work on their marriage is a rather interesting one that I am attempting to adhere to...we'll see how it goes.

On another note, I am praying to improve my self-esteem. It seems I am constantly YELLING (inside myself) at the devil to leave me alone...he seems to have a field day with my relationships and the way I feel in general. I hope I can figure this out...well actually, I cannot figure this out...only God can make me see how important to Him I really am...by having the self-esteem I have...I am all but telling God He does bad work. Don't get me wrong, I believe I need to work on this...but I know God doesn't make mistakes...now I just wish I could figure out how to make my emotions a NON-MISTAKE...

1 comment:

Elizabeth S said...

If you are referring to the same Oprah I saw, I am sure Jesse will approve! The self-esteem thing also resonates with me right now. Love you!