Thursday, April 26, 2007

Random thoughts...

I want to take care of the environment. I do...do I sound weird to say I don't know how? I have been reading my friend Jamie's blog and she is talking about doing things and I am so impressed! It makes me think about another friend of mine who actually recycles a TON of things. I want to do this. I want to get the buckets and follow through with recycling...so that is my goal right now. I might even buy a gdiaper. Check them out! WOW! I know I have dealt with cloth diapers when my brother was a baby, he wore them and I cleaned them out in the potty...this can't be that much different. I should probably have done this a long time ago...but I am not sure I could have handled it. Not sure I can now but I am going to think about it before I rule it out. I am really serious about eating healthier, snacking healthier ( I could use ANY and ALL ideas for this...it is getting boring!) and just taking care of myself and my family better. This goes for my spiritual life as well. Things are looking up in that department, I have been seeking a lot lately and it is really making a difference in my life. I am feeling like a better mother and wife and well, hopefully a better person. I am minimally better...I want more for all of those areas...I guess if I didn't want more I wouldn't be doing what I was supposed to...if we start thinking we have it all figured out, we wont' grow...and when we don't grow, we become stagnant...think about stagnant water, EWWWW...I want to be moving all the time...in a good way. I guess that is enough rambling for now! :)

No comments: