Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happys....

Sunsets, Sunsets on the beach, Sunrise, Sunrise on the beach, My children laughing, Other children laughing, cooing babies, smiling babies, laughing babies, any babies, granny smith apples, lemon meringue pie (minus the crust), keylime pie (made from scratch and again, minus the crust), My Hubby on Vacation, My hubby for taking care of us, My oldest child (she's funny), My mom...she's pretty smart, My Dad...he's rather smart too...and takes teashing REALLY well (sometimes), My mom for putting up with me, my parents for not kicking me out of their house when I was horrible and teenagerish, my sister...she is so neat and growing everyday, my brother...WOW...we sure raised him right, my sister-in-law...what a precious addition to our family, my dog neice and dog nephew, my cat neices (come on folks, I have no other babies yet), my mother-in-law...she is full of wisdom even when I don't want to hear it..., my father-in-law...he sure shows love well, shopping, shopping at goodwill, garage sales, finding things at garage sales, having all of my Christmas decorations put away NEATLY, my everyday china, the boxes my gorgeous everyday ware is in on my wall, living in Murfreesboro, my husband loving his job, the fact that my husband just left to go visit the neighbors and I'm happy about it, dave ramsey, flowers, my kids yelling at me down the hall because I have gated them into their bedroom (aren't they supposed to sleep when you put them to bed?), my oldest two children because they have NEVER complained about sharing a room, my oldest boy...he is so smart and so aware, my youngest daughter...she is quite the ham, my youngest son...he talks so much with his eyes, being a mom, exercising, cranium, crafts, my color combination in my house...ok...so more like in my kitchen and living room, my husband for putting up with my crazy ideas, photography, taking pictures, looking at the pictures I've taken, laughing at the pictures I've taken, looking at the pictures Lea has taken, having my breath taken away by...kisses...pictures...good movies, thoughtful people, my friends, Lea...she sure knows how to make me feel like I've got some direction, Claudia...she knows how to make me smile, both of them for putting up with my sometimes crazy thought process, hgtv...

This list could go on and on...I think I'll just add to it as the need arises! :) Hope everyone has done well with their resolutions...it is already the 2nd! :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I so love Lemon Meringue pie without the crust!!! You made me so hungry reading about those pies!!!!!! That's a really awesome list though. It's crazy how the craziest things can put a smile on your face! If you like movies that take your breath away you should watch Tristan + Isolde! It's the best romantic movie since the The Notebook. Deep down inside I'm a hopeless romantic though.