Wednesday, January 10, 2007

So it was truly tough

I did it, well almost, I did have to get on the computer to find a phone number and email Oldest Girl's teacher...and I will admit to checking email while I did it. But I did not, DID NOT CHECK BLOGS!!! I was so proud of myself. That is a HUGE step in the right direction. The kids and I red this morning, they enjoyed the reading time a lot but suddenly I felt very sleepy so I asked the kids if they minded watching Charlie & Lola (Lauren Child is one great author)...And they, of course, agreed...So this lovely mother of four decided to fall asleep for a few minutes...NICE MOM!!! Anyway, we ended up having a pretty good day, got a lot done upstairs and now, my living room looks like a bomb (a very organized bomb) hit it...as everything from upstairs is now down, ha!

Also think I forgot to mention Jesse's trip to the emergency room for 5 and 1/2 hours...YUCK! And they diagnosed him with...oh that's right...NOTHING! UGH! I know there is something wrong or my, ever so not going to the doctor let alone hospital, husband would NEVER have admitted to being in pain...so he is going to a GI doctor tomorrow at 2:15pm. Prayer are requested and appreciated!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth S said...

What's up! I didn't know you had a blog. This cyber world is huge! Anyway, let's get together soon. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! I'll call you later.

Crystal said...

You go girlie!!! I did it too yesterday (well I had one cheat)!!!:o) I am trying really hard!!! I am so sorry about your hubby I will say some prayers for him!! hugs--ok gotta go I shouldn't be on here!!!!

Amanda said...

Your family is constatnly in my prayers! Hope everything turns out to be o.k. at the doctors. Please keep us informed. I'd appreciate your prayers as well. I'm going through some emotional stuff! YUCK!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I with you, this is a hard thing. I don't even try anymore. I just check everyone's.