Monday, December 11, 2006

Forgot to Mention

We went to my in-laws this past weekend and Jesse's mom and I worked on my latest project...a Christmas Wreath. It was supposed to be an ornament wreath to go on my front door...yeah, it's 2 feet in diameter and has to go above the mantle...too heavy for the front door, HA! I love it! It's totally different...VERY bold.

Also got my Christmas present from Jesse's parents...it's this gorgeous creation I asked his dad to build...it's 5 squares 14" square each...black to hang on my RED wall to put my WHITE dishes in. I am so excited. Jesse's dad told us NOT to hang it...hmmmmm wonder what he's worried about? Oh, might be the MILLIONS of holes in the walls because things keep FALLING off of them? Oh...this also means I have to repaint the wall before they come this weekend...add it to the list.

No comments: