Friday, December 29, 2006

I have this child...

And I am not sure what to do with him. He is two and a half...and I am sure some would say he is just a terrible two year old. I am not so certain. What I think is something is wrong...I'm not sure what...but something is wrong. He FREAKS out at the drop of a hat...if I do ANYTHING he doesn't want me to do, he GOES BALLISTIC...I'm not talking a little angry...I'm not even talking a medium angry...I'm talking RIDICULOUSLY UNCONTROLLABLY UNCONSOLABLY angry...yelling at me, hitting, screaming...it's something pretty awful. I am not sure what to do other than ask for serious prayer. I am so frustrated. So sad and so unsure. You would think after three other children, ok one is the same age as the troublesome child, I would know how to handle this. Jesse is truly unable to deal with it even for a little while, he can't keep his patience at all. Not that I blame him, it is really a struggle for me and I don't always succeed...promise! :) So...anyway...that is my story right now. I have a ton more to say...but am about to watch a movie with the family and the kids are all down for the night (YEA FOR A POOL...Swimming makes you really tired, eh!).

Hope everyone is doing well...Christmastime leaves me melancholy...not sure why...but I have heard this more than once...sending prayers out to all who are struggling and prayers of thanksgiving to those who are not!

No comments: