Monday, December 18, 2006

I am a pathetic human...

So what is it about being FORCED to stay home that makes it so much worse that choosing to stay at home? I love being home with my kids, being able to do whatever we want ALL day long and not having to go anywhere...but then, I am told I can't go anywhere (by myself mainly) and I am going insane. We even went out and saw Jesse at the shop, JUST TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE...we didn't stay, the babies didn't get out of the car and we didn't expose anyone to our "yuck" but we got out of the house for a few...I feel considerably better...not really...I have so many things that need to be done, cleaning being one of the main ones...I can't convince myself to get on it. I've got to finish the laundry so when I get back it's not overwhelming. And I probably should pack sometime in the near future...we are leaving in four days. I really haven't finished Christmas shopping yet, I have to get Jesse's dad a present...I hate buying presents just to buy them though. Last year, I made him a fleece blanket, I finally succeeded in making him something he loves...this year...NOTHING. UGH! What am I going to do. What do you get the guy who has EVERYTHING and generally the things he doesn't have, we can't go out and just purchase for him...HELP! :)

Ok...other than that, I have no complaints...so really, I have no complaints...but it is nice to get the little stuff out of myself here instead of getting irritable with my husband or emailing my friends too much...although I probably still do that, ha!

Going to watch the rerun of CSI...

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, I can SO relate right now!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you all get better soon! *hugs* and *prayers*