Friday, February 16, 2007

10 O'clock News...Final Adoption

After having my little hissy fit in my last post, God managed to remind me of my beautiful life...I was watching the News tonight and there was a woman who needs our prayers. Her name is Diane and she is an adoption agent for Ukranian adoptions. She has placed over 300 children and is now retiring...after finding one more family...for her own two daughters...Diane has stage 4 cervical cancer and is a single mother. She is not giving up, she is just making provisions for the "just in case". What an amazing mother. And how blessed am I? I will remember Diane not only in my prayers but also when I start to feel grumpy with my four healthy children and my healthy husband and my healthy self. I think I just got my hand spanked...and I deserved a full on trip over a checkered apron...

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I will say some prayers for her--would I be terrible if I was thinking to myself I want her kids!!! --

June Cutoff Cash said...

Isn't that just the way it works? Just when you get a good crab going, you get reminded, "Oh. Right. I have everything I need and I think I'll remember to be grateful now."

Thanks for this blog, and for looking at mine. : )