Saturday, February 24, 2007

"Tuesday's with Morrie"

Did I already mention I am reading this book? WOW! Morrie has things almost figured out. Unless I am mistaken, he is not a Christian, but he sure had a lot of information I need to hear. I forget about reality, the lack of importance material posessions have in the grand scheme of things. I forget how important just LOVING our family and our friends and even our enemies...Seeing a need, filling a need. I love to fill a need. I think it is so awesome to share anything I can with someone...now I just need to make sure I am doing that for my family too. My family is so important, SO IMPORTANT. I am hoping I am showing them how much I love them.

Storms tonight will probably mean children will be in our bedroom, ha! :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I have seen this movie!! But I just love what you wrote!!! Tami you always make my night!!!- This is off the subject but I am going to try hard to really do my devotions consistantly every night without missing--I am bad about this!!! Any suggestions?

June Cutoff Cash said...

That book really stuck with me, as did Mitch Albom's next book, The Five People You Meet in Heaven. I highly recommend that one if you haven't read it. : )