Tuesday, February 13, 2007

TODAY...

So hubby had his gall bladder taken out today. Youngest girl is sick...she has been running a temp the past two days and I am not having fun. UGH! Just found out hubby will be out of work for 2 weeks. I'm borderline GRUMPY! Requesting prayers! :) I know God will see us through this, He always does. I just fight the grumpies when things don't go the way I want them to go. I stress about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I can stress about. HELLO, PRAY SISTA!! I know this...now if I would just do it instead of stressing. I'm going to bed...maybe not to sleep...youngest girl, not interested in sleep right now and cannot have more medicine until later. *SIGH* Everyone else is healthy, that is a huge blessing! I am sad for Oldest girl because I won't be able to go to her Valentine's party tomorrow and she has not been warned yet. UGH! :) Ok...going to bed, for real this time! :)

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Praying for your hubby and your family, and wishing you all and speedy recovery!

Kathy said...

I will be praying for you.

Alberta said...

Hope your DH has a smooth recovery. Mine had the same operation last year and hasn't had any problems since. He wishes he had done it sooner. Take care!

Crystal said...

oooh honey I am praying for you!!! I so can relate I stress about anything and everything too!! Don't worry sweetie he will be there to take your cares--his yoke is easy his burden is light!!! Hand it all over!! It is all going to be okay!! I hope your hubby is feeling better!!!