Thursday, February 15, 2007

Last Night...

So the evening started out great! We decided to try something different, we cooked our chicken and our baked potatoes in the fireplace. The kids thought that was great! We just put some Lawry's season salt on the chicken, wrapped it up in foil and stuck it on the side of the fireplace...microwaved the baked potatoes for a few minutes then put them in foil and put them in the fireplace. FUN and the kids loved the food! Then it was book, bath and bed...and the fun begins.

So I have a 2 1/2 year old with a fever for four days, cough that is terrible and now, she has decided to vomit 5 times in the middle of the night. *SIGH* then at about 5am...the other twin decided to wake up with a TERRIBLE croupy cough. UGH! I am so tired of illness. Hubby doesn't feel any better and is not overly happy about it...at least we have the oldest two...they are healthy, I am healthy (albeit tired)...and really, hopefully all of this will go away soon. Prayers are a blessing, thank you, I can feel them...I have been singing the "Scripture Rock" song, "All Things are Possible With God"...I know this...I'm just thankful God put that song in my heart this morning...I totally needed it!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hang in there, things WILL get better. msn.com has had some great articles and resources about ADHD these past couple of days. If you get a chance check them out or bookmark them for later.