Thursday, February 1, 2007

You Think You Know Me

Compliments of Jamie

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Wendy's counter girl (I even dressed up as Wendy on multiple occasions)
2. Waitress
3. Restaurant Manager
4. Administrative Assistant at a Civil Engineering & Land Surveying Co.

Movies I would watch over and over:
5. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
6. Serendipity
7. Crash
8. Just about any teeny bopper movie or chick flick

Four places you have lived:
9. St. Louis, Mo
10. Idaho Falls, ID
11. Newport News, VA
12. Cedar Rapids, IA

Four places you have been on vacation:
13. Orlando, FL/Bahamas
14. Destin, FL
15. Duck, NC
16. Going to San Fransisco on March 2nd!!!

Four of my favorite foods are:
17. Rice Krispie Treats (you can make them in the microwave with no fat!
18. Filet Mignon
19. Smoked Salmon with Dill Cream Cheese from Houston's
20. Anything from a new restaurant that isn't a chain!!! LOVE HOUSTON, TX

Four places I would rather be right now:
21. Greece
22. At the beach with the kids (they haven't been since T was 3 and P was 9mths)
23. Anywhere I've never been before with kids
24. Another anywhere I've never been before without kids

Four friends I think will respond:
25. Maris
26. Crystal (tag girl!)
27. Amanda
28. YOU!
copy and paste on your own blog. delete my answers and insert your own. have fun!

No comments: