Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Babies


Twins at 35 weeks 6 days...one day before they were born.

A new friend of mine had twins about 4 weeks ago. They are gorgeous and make me wish I could remember more of my babies first few weeks. It is so wild how the brain promises to remember things and then suddenly you are two and 1/2 years into it and realize you don't remember much of anything...My Oldest Two are getting so "grown-up". They have opinions...mouths...attitudes...REAL personalities...then there are the youngest two...they too have opinions...mouths...attitudes...REAL personalities...I don't remember when this happened. It is amazing to me how quickly this is all happening...wow. I miss the babies...and yet I am so thrilled with the sweet children I have. They are awesome kids. They love to laugh, love to play, love to use their imaginations, sing, dance, pray, already. It is such a blessing to be their parents. I hope I remember that when I am frustrated with them. I need to make a point to remember.

2 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

LOOK at that belly! I LOVE it! I can't believe that my youngest is 15 months old. Time does fly.

We talked about TIME yesterday at church. It keeps going no matter what and you can't get it back. Scary to think about it that way.

Crystal said...

oooh my goodness!!! I am still so amazed you had twins!!! I am sure there are times I can't imagine how busy you must be but that is just such an amazing blessing!!! amazing!!!We have seven sets in my family but I wasn't so lucky!! :o( I LOVE hearing about your life as a mom with the twins (and all of your children) --and you are the Proverbs 31 woman to boot--GOd really smiled on me when I "met" you thru this blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!