Monday, February 12, 2007

Don't want to forget to remember this...

Youngest boy has been telling anyone he can get his hands on, or should I say anyone within any hearing distance "My Choo-Choo Ho Ho". Translation being, Santa brought him a choochoo train for Christmas and 2 months later, he is still head over heels for it and is loving it every day. So much so he can't stop telling anyone and everyone about it. The other day, he spoke with his daddy on the phone and I got back on the phone with hubby...who promptly told me "I'm surprised he didn't tell me about his choochoo"...to which I told youngest boy...who proceeded to say "Oh" and request the phone again to correct his mistake. WOW, do I love these kids...they are so amazing! :) Thank you God for the opportunity to be their parent!

2 comments:

With His Grace said...

Children are so amazing sometimes! I love what they can come up with and how they always seem to make you laugh even on those days when they are driving you bonkers! They are such wonderful blessings!

Crystal said...

aaawwww I am going to cry--this is so cute!!! They are such blessings aren't they!!! hugs!!